Authentic, wax treated cotton duck. This versatile tote was inspired by the work bags favored by rigging tradesmen from many different occupations. These include, nautical riggers, linemen, or any worker requiring a well organized, easy to access tool and parts bag that will hold up to excessive wear and stress. This vintage styled duck and leather tote is the ultimate sporting bag for a day in the field. Brass rivets secure the bridle leather handle in place on reinforced cotton webbing. All seams are taped and double stitched as well as riveted at the top corners. A total of eight gusseted pockets allow for maximum organization.
Not just tough, but also brutally handsome and an ideal grab bag for a Sportsman..dog training, tool bag, blind bag, day bag, picnicking, oh my!!
6D x 11H x 11.5W - 16" Handles
- Leather Southern Wildlife logo
- 18oz. vintage, hard-wearing waxed cotton duck
- Bridle leather handles – edge painted for clean appearance
- Brass rivet reinforcements
- Double canvas bottom
- Main compartment with eight gusseted organizer pockets
- Heavy, nylon thread stitching
- Made In USA